May 31, 2004

Euro 2004

12 Days to go! It's been getting really exciting. I didn't get to watch the World Cup last time as much I wanted. But I'll definitely catch a lot of action this time. Just take a look at the group information:

Group A
Greece
Portugal
Russia
Spain
Group B
Croatia
England
France
Switzerland
Group C
Bulgaria
Denmark
Italy
Sweden
Group D
Czech Rep.
Germany
Latvia
Netherlands

In my opinion, the groups to look out for are Group B [England & France] and Group D [Germany & Netherlands]. It's gonna be fun.

1 comment:

Ankur Gupta said...

Hi ankur
Abut a week back i thought i make a blog ... Given the name that we have Ankur ... i was sure ankur.blogspot.com would be unavailable so i tried ank and found it was'nt available ... and then i found u r blog ... Being in to computing my self i found u r blog a good read ... so i just drop by to say hi

Ankur