July 11, 2004

New Template

My LAN connection crashed. It's the first time this monsoons, which is great. I remember last year I had to spend two weeks offline due to some major circuit problems. Lets hope it's not that long this time.

As my connection is dead, and I have nothing else to do, I thought it'd be cool to redesign the template over here a bit. After around 30 minutes of work, the result is what you see. It's not perfect, but it's improving.

I used my old VSNL line to connect and re-publish. I don't have much time to look around online now, will do so later. There are still some problems with the layout, but my phone bill's gonna rise. So, later.

The blogger template I started with originally was by Douglas Bowman. It was one of the defualt one's you get choose. I would never have done all this from scratch. Tweaking is easy, creation is art.

No comments: