July 06, 2004

To-Read list

  • Kurt Vonnegut:
    • Hocus Pocus
    • Jailbird
    • Long Walk to Forever
    • The Sirens of Titan
  • Ray Bradbury:
    • Fahrenheit 451
    • Something Wicked This Way Comes
    • Quicker than the Eye
  • Umberto Eco:
    • The Name of the Rose
    • Foucault's Pendulum
    • Baudolino
  • Matthew Woodring Stover:
    • Hero's Die
  • George Orwell:
    • Animal Farm
  • James Joyce:
    • Ulysses
  • Issac Asimov:
    • The End of Eternity
    • [lots more, there are too many to know where to start]
  • Douglas Adams:
    • Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
    • The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul
    • The Salmon of Doubt
  • William Gibson:
    • Neuromancer
  • Nick Hornby:
    • High Fidelity
    • Fever Pitch
  • Homer:
    • The Iliad [prose]
    • The Odyssey [prose]
These are the books I plan to read in the near future. I probably won't read them all, because I start reading what I can get my hands on. My college is going to start soon and I won't have as much free time. These are in no particular order, I wrote them down as I remembered them. I would appreciate any suggestions, of course. And theres still the problem of finding these books to read...

No comments: