February 23, 2005

Tech help?

You know what’s annoying about most people? Once they find out you are good at tech stuff, they just expect you to solve all their problems.

I get that most people are totally out of their depth dealing with computers. I really really love solving people’s tech problems for them, its one of the few things I’m good at. But there are times I get really frustrated with some people, arrogant even. And I hate feeling arrogant.

Plus I’m an egoist, I rarely ask people for help. I can only ask those people I respect/like to help me at something. So I can never understand people I don’t know asking me for help.

I’m thinking whatever I write, its gonna come out offensive in this case. This has been probably the hardest post to articulate till date. Hope I don’t piss too many people off…

No comments: