College started yesterday, but I’m bunking till next week.
The subjects just keep getting worse, here are this semester’s picks:
- Computer Simulation & Modelling; statistics combined with modelling & testing of software (I think).
- Mobile Computing; a joke of a subject. But something I can almost bear.
- Image Processing; not as fun as it sounds. It involves math.
- Management Information Systems; as terrible as it seems.
- Programming with Components; which is full of outdated stuff it seems.
Can’t really complain about Programming with Components, it was an elective & I chose it over Advanced DBMS; it at least seems to be a somewhat practical subject.
Oh, and results for the last semester are out — 67%.