You can be sure I’m bored when I begin putting up quotes here. Here goes:
- Cannot find
reality.sys. Universe halted.
Coffee.exeMissing—Insert Cup and Press Any Key
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
- C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL
- C:\> Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
- Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay…
- … File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue…
- Press any key… no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
- Real programmers don’t document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
- Black holes are where God divided by zero.
I picked all of these up from a page ages ago, don’t remember from where through. Found them in a text file somewhere among my assorted documents today—gave me quite a laugh.