October 13, 2005

A request to readers.

This is something new that I’m trying. People, please co-operate!

I want to better my writing—really. Lately I haven’t been posting as regularly as I used to. That’s just something that happens to me; I freeze when I should be gaining momentum. It’s not that I haven’t written stuff, I have loads of unfinished posts lying around. They’re not as good as they ought to be, I feel.

So to anyone reading this, I ask: tell me what to do. Give me topics to write on, anything arbitrary. I’m at my best when I’m bluffing my way through life, so don’t be shy of including any subject. I want to stop the whirlwind of ideas that is in my head, and instead really write something. But I’ll never do that unless someone helps… I’m passive that way.

Seriously, I’ll write anything. And if I can’t, I’ll pretend that it was never mentioned.

Ball’s in your court now… Charge!

9 comments:

The Unrest Cure said...

Do write about "Why 63 year old communists wear green striped socks when visiting oil rigs off the coast of Darjeeling?"

"Anything", you said? :P

Sunil Natraj said...

Anks,
you are a good blogger primarliy bcoz you dont wish to write what others want. Besides, you are very knowledgab;e. Surely you can churn out something.
Regards,
Sunil.

Ranjani said...

google writing prompts. You'll get a looong list.

humbl devil said...

try writing about your day and try to extract a lesson from it...
:)

Chez said...

Dude, this is just another phase of blogging. i feel it occasionally. at times we feel, as if we had blogged abt a lot of things and that we are out of ideas.


Magnus.
f(life)

Ankur said...

ha dude ... i am sentimentally attached to your blog after all it's the first blog i started reading ... ( i came looking for ank.blogspot.com if it was available and there u were) ... just want to say "too much analyzing is paralyzing" ...

who else can say said...

and yes ohh how i forget ... please could u think of putting up a snap of urs ...

Anonymous said...

said = that

Ankit said...

Thanks everyone :)

Only wanted to say that I don't think there'll ever be a pic of mine on this blog. I hate being photographed, which is funny 'coz I like photography.

Writing points — have to check that out.