January 30, 2006

Tediousness

College really sucks right now. Just when it seems that it can’t get any worse, they come up with a new kind of torture.

It’s made me feel so dull that I sleep a couple of hours extra each day. I can’t seem to think properly lately: just been too bored with life. No good posts recently. No excitement.

And I’ve not even started writing any of those damn assignments so far. Those are sure gonna screw me in the end.

Plus the fact that I really don’t like the project I’m supposed to do, which makes it impossible to finish even though it’s rather elementary. A word of advice to engineering students: don’t ever approach a company to get a project for your final year. Once you’ve been selected and your project details are submitted to the University, you can’t change it. In all probability, you’ll get a crappy project that’s been handed down from department to department that no one’s interested in doing, and you won’t be able to re-consider. Just do it yourself, if you know what’s good for ya.

Once I realized how pointless engineering really is, I’ve had a period of depression every semester. This time around, it seems even worse than usual.

3 comments:

Sandeep said...

Damn!!! Ankit me too in same situation coudnt find any thing intresting looks life gona sux now

Ankit said...

I hear ya...

nandish said...

hey, same feeling here. last 3 months to go... can u believe it?