May 30, 2006

15th June!

I was given to know that I’d be starting work on 27th July. Imagine my surprise when I got the news today evening that I’d be almost surely joining work on June 15th…

That’s only two weeks away! Finally some excitement. I’m all a-buzz with plans on how I’m going to spend what may as well be my last two weeks of freedom, for a while at least. I’ve got plans! It’s been so long since I was excited enough to make plans, I’d forgotten how much fun they are.

I’m going to be reading. Watching movies. Meeting friends. Hanging out with my sis. Did I mention reading?

On other news, Indiatimes does not have the first two books of A Song of Fire and Ice series. I got the third. I can’t read it till I get the first two anyway. I’m pissed, had to order them off Sify today. Who knows how long they’ll take to deliver now. If they do.

Tags:

1 comment:

humbl devil said...

dude...before celebrating, remember that this will be your last no-frills attached vacation...
later on you'll always have one or two issues with the leave that you get on your job...

no, not wanting to be a dampener to your planning...just some practical thinking on my part...

anyways, njoi...