There’s no type of person more vile than an ecstatic martyr.
The type of person I’m talking about:
- Someone who has a huge martyr complex.
- Someone who collects old wounds and resentments, imagines slights, and has a paranoid ‘they’re out to get me’ complex.
- Someone who just won’t let go.
- Someone who needs others to feel for them, pity them or hate them, anything at all.
- Someone who gets all glassy-eyed and ecstatic when sharing all that’s been done to them.
Being ecstatic is not being happy. It’s a high, and it’s addictive. These people are like junkies for others’ pity.
I just can’t stand these morons.